Regardless of age, Rose Sauna is a perfect treatment for both men and women. So woman, the eternal bride of your life, take care and pamper yourself and please take your groom with you!
Our national epic poetry, The Kalevala, has this saying, “Water is the oldest medicine” and “Sauna is a poor man’s pharmacy”.
Sauna has been the holy place for Finns, turning to this ritual on Midsummer Eve, and other turning points of life. Our ancestors have been born in the sauna, and they have been washed in the sauna of hereafter, for their last trip.
Finns have always been looking not only for purification, but also wellbeing and health from the sauna.
Sauna session continues with a special sauna dinner, which is prepared from ecological products.
The day’s program
- Arrival to Nukula in the afternoon
- Checking in, a welcoming coffee or tea and discussions about the sauna
- Everybody will get the Rose Sauna Treatment, which includes a whole body cleansing, peeling and a foot treatment
- All the products used are organic, Finnish products which use roses as an ingredient
- While bathing, healthy juices will be served
- After the Rose Sauna, there will be a couple of hours’ time for resting
- Afterwards the dinner will be served
- A good night’s sleep is to be expected
- Transportation to Jyväskylä
Availability: All year round, from May to the end of September (1.5.–30.9.) we use the Traditional Finnish sauna by Lake Päijänne and the Fairy Sauna, Haltiasauna during other periods
Duration: 1 day, 1 night
Location: Jyväskylä region in Western Lakeland, by Lake Päijänne
Group size: 2–8
Price: 196,00 € per person
What’s included: One night’s accommodation in a double room (single supplement +32,00 € per person), breakfast, welcome coffee/tea, dinner, The Rose Sauna Treatment in the sauna, transfers (Jyväskylä–Nukula–Jyväskylä)
Supplements: Guided Nature Trail Tour
Guided/self guided: Guided
Accessibility yes/no: No
How to get to Nukula:
You can arrive by car to Nukula or by train, bus or airplane to Jyväskylä. Nukula is located 30 mins drive (30 km) from Jyväskylä. You can take a taxi or we can also arrange a transportation upon request. We can also arrange transportation for bigger groups from Helsinki-Vantaa airport.
Booking: https://en.nukula.fi/contact-us or info(a)nukula.fi