The land where Nukula is standing, has interesting history, starting from end of 1700 century. This land has known before the farm of Piililä. There are a lot of land with forest, rocks, nature paths and all this is ending to the second biggest lake of Finland, called Päijänne. The surroundings forests have hidden life of nature elements, and of wild animals like moose, wild rabbits, bears, lynxes, foxes and many kinds of birds like swans and ravens. The perfect silence is disturbed only by birds, wind, and waves of Päijänne.
You will have a few guided excursions of silence. The excursion’s destination can be Haukkavuori Hill, Queen Elizabeth’s Forest Excursion, or Wellness Path, to name but a few. You can choose the destinations freely. You move in Nature without fussing on foot or in wintertime with a kick sled. So, you do not disturb the peace of Nature. Focus on finding the way to your inner peace.
We respect the wisdom of wild Nature and treat it responsibly. Wandering peacefully, quietly, and without interruption, opens your heart and mind to new thoughts, energy, and dreaming.
• arrival to Nukula around noon, welcoming coffee
• familiarizing to the surroundings of Nukula, guided excursion to local nature, including: observing, relaxing, meditating
• tasks to do: to collect different thoughts from the nature, colours, sounds, songs…
• after the excursion, we will have an exhibit what was our “catch” and discussion about silence
• sauna (period of 15th of May until 9th of September) Traditional Sauna by Lake Päijänne. Other times Haltia sauna, (Fairy sauna)
- morning swim at Lake Päijänne, you will have the swim always when the lake is iceless and especially from 15th of May until 9th of September, breakfast after swim
- guided excursion of silence in Nature. Aim to find the way to your inner peace
- free time for listening the silence, relaxing, meditating, walking outside of Nukula’s surroundings
- night excursion
- morning swim at Lake Päijänne, breakfast, after the swim
- now is the time to get our exhibit to communicate with us, listen, consider, be present, dream, conceive, …
- be artist: write a poem, story, draw, paint, or make a composition with words, …
- free time for listening the silence, relaxing, meditating, walking outside of Nukula’s surrounding
- sauna with sauna treatment; peat or rose treatment
• morning swim at Lake Päijänne (period of 15th of May until 20th of September)
• departure from Nukula
Availability: Year-round, the Traditional Sauna by Lake Päijänne 1.5. – 30.9. and at another time Haltia (Fairy) sauna
Duration: 3 days, 3 nights
Location: Jyväskylä region in Western Lakeland, by Lake Päijänne
Group size: 1–10
- Adults 670,00 € per person
- Children 502,00 per child, 5 – 13 year
What’s included: Two night accommodation in double room (single supplement +32,00 € per person), meals: 2x breakfast, 2x lunch, 2x dinner, Saunas: 2x sauna, one sauna treatment (peat or rose treatment), 2x guided Nature walk
Supplements: Extra sauna treatment, rowing boat 15.5. – 20.9., more guided Nature walks. Transportation available upon request. Additional days are possible to arrange upon prior reservations, price 158,00 € per person / day, or 119,00 € per child, 3 – 13 year / day.
Guided/self guided: Guided
Accessibility: Not known
How to get to Nukula: You can arrive by car to Nukula or by train, bus or airplane to Jyväskylä. Nukula is located 30 mins drive (30 km) from Jyväskylä. You can take a taxi or we can also arrange a transportation upon request. We can also arrange transportation for bigger groups from Helsinki-Vantaa airport.
Booking: https://en.nukula.fi/contact-us or info(a)nukula.fi